Signing UpLast Updated: Jul 13, 2015 04:53PM CDT
Getting started with Open.Church is quick and easy! Setting up an account allows you to download and use the resources and ideas for your church. You will also be able to view upcoming resources and add items to your queue..
Go to Open.Church
1. Click the "Sign Up" button located in the top right hand corner.
2. Add your name. This can one or two words but cannot include any special characters.
3. Add your email. This must be a valid email, it will be required when logging in.
4. Add a password. This can be any combination of letters, numbers, and special characters but MUST be at least 6 characters long.
5. Add your Church name.
6. Select Area of Ministry from drop down. If you are in multiple areas, select the one that best describes you. This will be used to filter items that best suit your role.
7. Be sure to accept the terms!
8. Select "Create Account".
If you need any additional help, please visit open.church/help